What a long week this has been! I have been busy with uni / work / bad back / life... you know how it is.
This weekend my intentions are:
1. Study for two tests - one is due Sunday night (online) and the other is mid-week.
2. Catch up on lectures I have missed - the most boring task of all.
3. Get out into the garden - it is meant to be a gorgeous weekend here, after a rainy week so I will be making the most of it.
4. Go out for dinner with hubby - or maybe just get some yummy takeaway and have a nice night in together.
5. Watch The King's Speech - I have been meaning to see this for ages but things keep cropping up to get in the way.
What do you have planned for the weekend?