It is delicious! Creamy and chocolatey but with crunchy little pieces of nougat all through it. Yum!
300mL thickened cream
3 egg whites
* Whip the cream until thick and fluffy.
* Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
* Melt 250grams of the chocolate.
* Chop the remaining 50g of chocolate and set aside.
* Fold the whipped cream into the melted chocolate until combined.
* Fold in the beaten egg whites until the mixture is fully combined and fluffy.
* Pour into serving dishes and sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
* Place in fridge to chill until set.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone