Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Happy new year!


I don't make new year's resolutions, they mean no more than any of my other goals, and get forgotten as easily as my other wishes and plans.  Do you make them? What are yours?

However... I have decided to turn over a new leaf. New year, fresh start.

I have joined the gym.
I have written a meal plan.
I have washed all my gym gear and packed my gym bag.
I have written my exercise plan and worked out my routine for gymming.
I have ignored the banoffee pie and triple chocolate cheesecake in the fridge {in the last 30 minutes anyway}.

It's all a good start and I am going to keep it up.

In 4 weeks I am going to the Gold Coast with some beautiful girls, and I am setting a mini goal to lose weight before then.  I don't want to be embarrassed by how I look, and I have started working on getting to that point. 

It has been such a busy break, I can't believe how quickly it has flown by.  I go back to work on Wednesday, so am heading off now to enjoy the time I have left.

x

No comments: