Sunday, August 1, 2010

Study Lighting

If you have read any of my blog you will know I have a slight penchant for chandeliers. I love the sparkle they add to a room.

I have been on the lookout for a chandelier for my study. I really think it NEEDS one. I haven't been able to find one that suits the room though. Then I remembered something I have in storage...

We bought this for the guest room at our old house (see pic below). It suited the room perfectly and we had so many comments on it. When we sold the house, I had to leave 2 of the chandeliers behind as they were wired in, but this one was a plug-in one that I removed after the real estate photos were taken, before the open homes began.

I have had it packed away since we moved, and think that it is "the one" to finish the study. Luckily we have a friend who is an electrician so we should be able to get it done shortly. Can't wait, I think it will be so pretty!

No comments: