Sunday, January 31, 2010

Countdown to Hawaii {on the calendar and the scales}


We are down to 6 weeks today until we leave for Hawaii. We are going there to see my oldest friend marry her wonderful fiance, and having a holiday while we're at it.

Our holiday is shortened by the fact that we have to be back in time for my sister's wedding, but we will have long enough to have a fantastic time sightseeing, eating, drinking and spending time with our friends.

Of course, with the prospect of an overseas holiday and a wedding to attend, comes the inevitable weight loss attempt. I am gymming like mad, counting calories, saying no to all the things I want to eat and drink, and weighing myself 14 times a day.

Wish me luck, not long to go now. The number of days is getting much lower than my weight unfortunately!

xx

No comments: