Monday, April 4, 2011

Struggle Street

Uni is so full on right now, I feel like it is taking over my life. Work is just as bad. Between the two, I have no social life, and am a ball of stress... and tears, at times.

Thankfully, I am in week 7 of the semester, which means about 5 or 6 weeks to go. And they can't go by quickly enough for my liking.

I am really looking forward to that, but also to some time away that is coming up in the next couple of months.

Hubby and I are going to Canberra and Sydney for a week in May. My best friend Megs lives in Canberra and I can't wait to see her.


I will catch up with some of my girls in Sydney while we are there as well, and then heading back to Sydney with just the girls for a weekend in June.



Can't wait to see all my beautiful girls, just need to get through the "now".

1 comment:

MissPosy said...

I'm right there with you on Struggle Street at the mo. Hang in there - we'll get there xx